Look who blogged!

So when I made this private, I didn't actually mean I'd stop blogging, but it just sort of happened that way. But I'm hoping to hop on here a bit and update. I'm not even completely sure that this private thing works, and that people can actually read it here, but I'm just doing it for me. But if you can see this, then hi!

Most of my absence has to do with my writing career. Or hopeful career as it was. Until I actually get a book sold, it's still more of a glorified hobby. Anyways, I had to get my newest manuscript done and sent off to my agent {which is still so exciting}. Now I wait for her to edit it. Our plan is to try and sell it to the publishing companies later summer/early fall.

I've taken a little time off writing, mainly cause I was putting in every free minute I had and didn't want to burn out. Can't stay away long though, and have started plotting my next one. But I'm going at a much slower pace, and am hoping to find the time to update the last few months on here!

I'll start with this past weekend. Girls had a four-day weekend. And even though Skip was only off on Monday, we had such a great weekend! Unfortunately because of rain, Emmy and Skip couldn't walk in the Memorial Day parade. So instead we spent the morning at Skip's VFW.






In the afternoon we took the girls to the botanical gardens about 45 minutes away. It was just gorgeous, and the girls had a blast!






Our town pool is open again and we spent some time there as well. The girls just love swimming!


I know it's going to be a great summer, and can't wait for all the things we have planned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-One Thermal Tote Give-Away!!!

$50 CSN Giveaway!!

Play2Shop $100 Amazon Giveaway!