Happy Mother's Day!

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
 Washington Irving quotes



I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  I hope you all had a wonderful day!  And a huge thank you to my mom for being the very best mother in the world.  I could not have hand-picked a better woman to be my mom.  I love you!

And another huge thank you to my little girl, Little M.  I love you more than anything sweetheart and I could not be prouder or happier to be your mom.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

Stay Jersey Strong

What I've learned from years of mothering - A guest post by MY MOM!!