A Little About Me

I'm stealing this from Andrea today for a little lighthearted fun this *gorgeous* Wednesday.  There's too many horrific things going on in the news recently, I just needed a little break from it all!

Guilty Pleasure? Naps and tanning {yes I know it's bad for me...I've heard it all before}

I can't travel without? Chapstick, sunglasses, and my cell
Recent Splurge? Nothing, honestly.  There has been a huge cut back on overtime at Skip's job so money's a little tighter these days.  And any extra we have is going towards a little family vacation in the spring
My go-to flower? Tulips and sunflowers
In bulk, I buy? TONS of stuff.  It is amazing the amount of money we have saved shopping at BJ's.  Formula, diapers, wipes, soda, water, tissues, napkins, paper towels, cleaning products, cereal....I could pretty much go on for days
I sleep on? A queen pillow-top mattress that I also has a feather bed on top....pure heaven
Comfort Food? Pizza or a sesame bagel with butter
For Breakfast? Just coffee...only ever ate breakfast when I was pregnant
For Dinner? Depends...last night we had grilled chicken wraps with melted mozzarella cheese, lettuce, and Italian dressing...yumm!!!
Love/hate relationship with? Staying up late...I love it, but hate how tired I am the next day
Can't Stop Watching? Secret Life of the American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars...my friend L and I lurve us some ABC Family! Also, General Hospital...I DVR it every single day.
Best online shopping find? Groupon.com  Seriously if you haven't checked it out, you need to!!  Not only do they have amazing deals, they also have some pretty fab customer service
Dreaming about? Our upcoming family vacation in March.  We wanted one more big vaca before Little M starts school next fall {I may have just cried a little} when it will get more difficult to plan a trip around her breaks.  It will be warm, sunny, and a certain famous mouse might just make an appearance!
Crushing on? A little Jon Bon Jovi....as always {get it...Always....haha}

Every girl should have? A pair of jeans that makes her feel absolutely amazing
My style in five words? Skinny jeans, boots, tank, cardigan
I love wearing? Heels.  At only 5'4 I'm pretty tiny and heels make me feel a little more average.  But my job as a SAHM leaves me little time to rock some heels....so I guess I'll say boots.
Dream Job? Honestly?  This...being a SAHM.  It's all I ever wanted.  But when I go back to work eventually?  I would love to be a full-time sub at a school.  All the fun of teaching kids but you don't have to deal with the parents, report cards, conferences, etc.

Comments

  1. when you say 'tan' hope that is spray tan ;)

    love secret life of the american teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked learning a little bit about you.. I love the natural suntan too!
    Secret life a guilty pleasure of mine.. My girls and I try to count how many times they say "sex" in the show - it's hilarious!
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

It's time to say goodbye...

Popping my Puking Cherry