Tiny Prints Christmas Cards

It's only the beginning of November and I already feel like I'm behind everyone else on my Christmas preparations!  So it's time to at least buckle down and start searching for some Christmas cards.  I used Tiny Prints for some of my cards last year and was so impressed with them!  They were so easy to work with and the quality can't be beat.  So of course I headed over there to check out the new cards they have.  And honestly, I was blown away!  They have so many new choices!

First off, their flat cards continue the design onto the back...how smart is that!

Chic Sophistication  Christmas Cards
photo found here

They also have some super cute circular cards that look like ornaments!

Booming Blossoms Christmas Cards
photo found here

And seriously, how adorable are these square ones?

Merrily Striped Christmas Cards
Photo found here

I'm seriously having a tough time deciding!!  What do you think?

I've also been trying to think of a new way to display all the cards we receive.  In the past I have just been taping them up around the door frame in the dining room.  But I'm looking for something a little more creative.  How do you display your cards?

So make sure to head over to Tiny Prints for all your Christmas card needs!


Bloggers: Are you interested in signing up to receive 50 free cards?  Then click here and join in the fun!



Disclaimer: I will receive 50 free Christmas cards from Tiny Prints for this post.  All opinions and statements are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

It's time to say goodbye...

Popping my Puking Cherry