Stay Jersey Strong

There are so many things I want and need to blog about, but today the only thing on my mind is the Nor'easter heading straight for the tristate area.  High winds, rain, snow, we're going to get it all.  400,000 people in NJ alone still don't have power, and they are predicting many more will lost it again.  This is really going to set back the recovery effort and cause more damage. 

So while I hope to be back to regular blogging this week {well I guess that will depend on whether or not I lose power} but today all I can do is pray that we don't lose more than we already have!  So if you can, I ask you say a quick prayer for NJ and the whole tri-state area.  We really do appreciate it so much.

And to all those still in Jersey, about to weather this storm?  Remember to "Keep Calm and Stay Jersey Strong."


Sidenote, I would love for someone to make a shirt out of this saying...let me know if you see any!


Comments

  1. You've summed it up well - we do need to "keep calm" amidst the storm and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys are able to avoid more destruction. I wish Jersey could get a break from the weather!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

What I've learned from years of mothering - A guest post by MY MOM!!