30 Miles in 30 Days
Wahoo!!! It's Thursday. Not only is there some good football, Greys, and Parenthood on tonight, but Skip is off for the next FOUR days. Mainly because my birthday is on Saturday and that boy knows that having him around is the best gift ever! Now time to log my miles for the week...and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased!
Thursday October 10 - 3.5 mile run
Friday - none
Saturday - 3.6 mile run
Sunday - none
Monday - 3.3 mile run
Tuesday - 3.7 mile intervals / Power yoga
Wednesday - 1 mile walk
Weekly Total - 15.1
October Total - 26.2
Wahoo! I ran a whole mile in October so far! haha. I would have liked to have done one more workout this week, but I am really happy with my mileage. I did battle some shin splints and foot pain but I'm hoping that doing more yoga and my brand new running shoes will help that. I'm on track to run at least 50 miles this month...maybe 60 {which I've never done} Let's see if I can do it!
What are your best tips for dealing with running related pain?
Thursday October 10 - 3.5 mile run
Friday - none
Saturday - 3.6 mile run
Sunday - none
Monday - 3.3 mile run
Tuesday - 3.7 mile intervals / Power yoga
Wednesday - 1 mile walk
Weekly Total - 15.1
October Total - 26.2
Wahoo! I ran a whole mile in October so far! haha. I would have liked to have done one more workout this week, but I am really happy with my mileage. I did battle some shin splints and foot pain but I'm hoping that doing more yoga and my brand new running shoes will help that. I'm on track to run at least 50 miles this month...maybe 60 {which I've never done} Let's see if I can do it!
What are your best tips for dealing with running related pain?
You're doing awesome! Keep up the awesome work! I'm fitting shin splints again too. I know I probably need new running shoes, but those aren't in the budget right now. :(
ReplyDelete