Pumpkin Patch
On a whim, Skip and I decided to take the girls for our annual pumpkin-picking outing. We've gone to the same farm every year since Emmy was born, but since it's closing some time soon, we decided to explore other options.
There's a cute petting zoo at a farm a little farther from the house we've been bringing the girls to for years, and I got so excited when I remembered they have pumpkins too!
The girls were most excited about the animals, but had a great time picking out their own pumpkins as well.
It was such a good day to spend as a family. Now hopefully we'll be able to carve and decorate them without a hurricane this year!!
Also, can you believe how fast they grow in a year?
There's a cute petting zoo at a farm a little farther from the house we've been bringing the girls to for years, and I got so excited when I remembered they have pumpkins too!
The girls were most excited about the animals, but had a great time picking out their own pumpkins as well.
It was such a good day to spend as a family. Now hopefully we'll be able to carve and decorate them without a hurricane this year!!
Also, can you believe how fast they grow in a year?

You AND those girls are just too adorable! I can't decide if I like your hair darker or lighter because it really looks fab both ways. They are just the cutest little things!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are just too cute! I love pumpkin patches!
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun!! You have the most adorable family!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! And I love the arms crossed attitude C is rocking. Looks like a fun day.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Love your outfit!
ReplyDelete