Tuesday Mish Mash
Happy Tuesday everyone! It's chilly here in Jersey this morning. As I sit here in my sweats, with the heat on, sipping my coffee, I can't help but already yearn for the summer. I was totally born in the wrong climate.
There's nothing I like more sometimes that a random brain/photo dump post, so here you go!
I don't know why people get offended when people unfollow them as soon as a giveaway is over. If you're making people follow you just for a giveaway, doesn't it seem strange to assume they'll stick around forever? I get it, I host my fair share of giveaways, and while it would be nice for people to find and fall in love with my blog that way, it's not a big deal if they don't.
We got this new edition to our kitchen a few weeks ago and I am in love! I always wanted an island but was never sure if we had enough room or not. But I jumped at this piece when my mom offered it to me. It was in my childhood home while I was growing up, and for the past 15 years it sat in my Grandma's kitchen. I have so many memories of it there, holidays, get togethers, etc. I feel like my Grandma is in my kitchen with me every time I see it.
I am having such a hard time getting motivated to decorate for Halloween. I'm still in complete denial that summer is over. I have about half our stuff up and so it looks like I'm just a really lazy Halloween decorator.
This girl loves her accessories. She wore this headband and stethoscope as necklaces all day recently.
I think a lot of second children tend to feel neglected. Charlie makes sure she is NOT one of those kids.
I put this headband on the other day and it made her look SO old! Where is my baby!?! {sob}
Twins....totally not on purpose though I swear!
Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to really give bedtime my all. I'm often exhausted and just want it over so I can relax. But I know the days of them not wanting me to put them to bed are close than I'd like, so I muster up some energy and try to enjoy every moment.
I actually did yard work recently. So obviously it needed to be documented. I really suffered with my allergies from it though, so no more yard work for me!
A friend of ours came to visit last week. On the left is a picture of he and night the night I met him. The right picture is our kids {and mini-me's apparently!} So great to watch a second generation be friends and play together!
Just feeding her dinosaur milk, obviously.
There's nothing I like more sometimes that a random brain/photo dump post, so here you go!
I don't know why people get offended when people unfollow them as soon as a giveaway is over. If you're making people follow you just for a giveaway, doesn't it seem strange to assume they'll stick around forever? I get it, I host my fair share of giveaways, and while it would be nice for people to find and fall in love with my blog that way, it's not a big deal if they don't.
We got this new edition to our kitchen a few weeks ago and I am in love! I always wanted an island but was never sure if we had enough room or not. But I jumped at this piece when my mom offered it to me. It was in my childhood home while I was growing up, and for the past 15 years it sat in my Grandma's kitchen. I have so many memories of it there, holidays, get togethers, etc. I feel like my Grandma is in my kitchen with me every time I see it.
This girl loves her accessories. She wore this headband and stethoscope as necklaces all day recently.
I think a lot of second children tend to feel neglected. Charlie makes sure she is NOT one of those kids.
I put this headband on the other day and it made her look SO old! Where is my baby!?! {sob}
Twins....totally not on purpose though I swear!
Sometimes it's hard to motivate myself to really give bedtime my all. I'm often exhausted and just want it over so I can relax. But I know the days of them not wanting me to put them to bed are close than I'd like, so I muster up some energy and try to enjoy every moment.
I actually did yard work recently. So obviously it needed to be documented. I really suffered with my allergies from it though, so no more yard work for me!
A friend of ours came to visit last week. On the left is a picture of he and night the night I met him. The right picture is our kids {and mini-me's apparently!} So great to watch a second generation be friends and play together!
Just feeding her dinosaur milk, obviously.
My hair is brown now. Full post on the reasoning behind it this week!
Okay, true confession time. I don't like pumpkin anything. Not pumpkin spiced lattes, or pumpkin bread, or pumpkin pancakes. Y'all can keep it. But touch my Salted Caramel Mocha creamer and I will cut you.
Yesterday I took both girls to the mall for a girl's night of shopping and dinner. We successfully managed to avoid any meltdowns and have a really time. I was also hit up the big sale at Old Navy and I got a jean jacket and puffy winter coat for Charlie, Thanksgiving dresses for each of the girls, a sweatshirt, two tank tops, two long-sleeved shirts for only $97! I love a good bargain.
Have a good day everyone!!
Cute twins picture. :)
ReplyDeleteYard work = my down and out for a couple days. My allergies are bad too.
omg the picture of you and your friend then your kids next to you...wow they definitely are each of your mini me's. That's crazy!!
Your hair looks great! Mine will be brown by tonight, too! Also I love Old Navy....I feel like I always walk away with a bargain.
ReplyDelete