2007-2008

I rang in the new year with my husband and some friends at our local bar

Skip turned 25!!


Skip and I went away to the beach during my Easter break {it was fun but FREEZING!!}

Of course we went to Draft Day again

My whole family attended a gala dinner for my dad's business on Ellis Island

Skip taught me how to fish in a lake

One of my 'Marine's Girls' got engaged!!!


We went down the shore for the most perfect vacation ever to celebrate our second wedding anniversary


I repainted and organized our condo and we put it on the market {right as the market started tanking!}

I moved up at school and became a fifth and sixth grade teacher

I fulfilled my life-long dream and met TIKI BARBER!!!!!!!!

I got to go to some Giant's games




I turned the big 2-5 and my wonderful husband threw me the most amazing party with all my family and friends
Hugh Hefner and his g/f Holly made an appearance at Halloween

The first of my friends had a baby

And we had one final Christmas party at the condo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

Stay Jersey Strong

What I've learned from years of mothering - A guest post by MY MOM!!