YUP!!!! Sometimes you just have to let them at it, so you can get some work done! Jack is now 'reading' paper. He babbles just like he's reading something on the pages. It's so adorable. :)
I have the same situation at my house too! It seems like every time you try to clean something a new mess is made. But it keeps them occupied, I guess!
Mandy, I just wanted to thank you for all your sweet comments! I read your blog daily (whenever you update) but it sucks commenting from my phone. I'm rarely home these days. I love little M in these pictures...she knows how to read a paper!!
I read this article, blog, whatever you want to call it the other day and when I was finished I practically stood up and shouted, "Finally!" To summarize, JJ Watt gives her opinion on being pro-vaccine for her children. She backs it up with facts on how immunizations are really only effective with herd immunity, and that the theory that shots, specifically the MMR, cause autism has been disproven time and time again. JJ Watt uses this article to "come out" as pro-vaccine, and encourages the rest of us to do the same. The anti-vaccinators are the ones you hear all the time. Now it's our turn to take a stand. So that is what I am doing today. I vaccinate my kids, and I'm proud of it . I try to stay out of the mommy wars as much as possible. It doesn't affect my life if you co-sleep, formula feed, or clothe diaper. Your choices on how you raise your child, doesn't affect my child in any way. Except when it comes to vaccines....
Let's play a little game called "What's wrong with this picture?" No it's not that my bedroom is ridiculously messy. {though that is true..not all the time though, I swear!} If it's that I still sleep with a stuffed bunny, you'd be wrong too. {though that is also true...he makes a great pillow!} Yes I know I look much further along than 17 weeks pregnant, but that's not it either. Give up? Check out my hair. It's brown. As in opposite of blond, brown. Now I know most of you will be utterly shocked when I tell you this, but I am not a natural blond. I was as a kid, but once puberty hit my strands began to darker. But I revolted. I have a slight obsession with love being blond. And I have been {with help obviously} for the last 10 years or so, with the exception of my pregnancy with Little M. I didn't color my hair at all with my first pregnancy. I had a slight concern about the chemicals, and thought it would be good to give my hair ...
As you all know, this blog is called Mommy Musings. And while I sometimes blog about myself, or some sponsored posts, I mainly talk about my girls and being a mom. That's why I started this blog afterall. But today I'm going to take a break from all the mommy-ness and talk about my husband, my Skip. We've been together for ten years now, married for eight. I knew he was something very special the moment I met him. Our attraction towards each other was immediate, and after one night of meeting, we belonged only to each other. So our feelings, our desire to be together, that was the easy part. But it's not to say that our relationship has been easy. In the past decade we have dealt with long distance, the police academy, activation and a deployment, buying a dog, buying a condo, losing a friend, a few jobs for me, weird cop hours, a few cars, selling a condo, buying a house, two pregnancies, two beautiful baby girls, hard career decisio...
Very cute. I'm glad you got something done. It does seem a bit like we're playing beat the clock all day, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteYUP!!!! Sometimes you just have to let them at it, so you can get some work done! Jack is now 'reading' paper. He babbles just like he's reading something on the pages. It's so adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! I love it! I do the exact same thing, anything to keep them occupied for a few minutes so you can get something done!
ReplyDeleteI have the same situation at my house too! It seems like every time you try to clean something a new mess is made. But it keeps them occupied, I guess!
ReplyDeleteMandy, I just wanted to thank you for all your sweet comments! I read your blog daily (whenever you update) but it sucks commenting from my phone. I'm rarely home these days. I love little M in these pictures...she knows how to read a paper!!
ReplyDelete