First Hair Cut




Those of you who submitted your guesses on what this


was were correct! It was a bag containing Little M's first curl of cut-off hair:( I have been putting it off for waaaay too long and after realizing her bangs were all the way down her nose, it was time. I just wanted the bangs trimmed, and didn't want to pay a ton of money to have it done at a place, so I did it myself!

The other night Skip snuggled with Little M on his lap while she was watching an Elmo video. I sectioned off the front part of her hair and snipped it right off. Pretty simple and rather anti-climatic. Since it took both Skip and I to hold her and cut, we didn't get any pictures of the actual hair-cutting. But here are some after pictures. And don't worry, I can still get her hair into pigtails...she just has some super cute {and jagged} bangs to go with them!

Comments

  1. I hear ya about the anti-climactic thing. I was all excited to cut Jack's hair the first time, but it didn't even look much different in the end. I have since kept hacking at it, and I can see a difference now. :) I'm glad she can still sport her cute little pigtails! They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Her pigtails make me want a little girl NOW! :) Sounds like her first haircut went very easily. Hurray for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

30 Miles in 30 Days

Stay Jersey Strong