Taste of Snow


Daddy, why are you putting that white stuff in my face?

Well Little M, it's snow...and you can eat it. See?

Now you try.

Nah, I'm good Dad...I've seen Mr. B pee on it!

Comments

  1. haha, this made me chuckle. i love her little snowsuit and hat. SO stinking cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow suit and hat...precious! I agree with little M, I wouldn't want to eat snow if I know my dog pee'd on it either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fun! I like how it looks like she could say "I can't put my arms down!!" from the Christmas Story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must think alike, Preston has a hat just like that only in boy colors! I think they are just the cutest thing! Don't eat the yellow snow, smart thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

30 Miles in 30 Days

Stay Jersey Strong