She is so cute! I love that she's just hanging out in your hoodie!
I get the bangs thing! I tried them a year ago I think, but I wasn't willing to fully commit to the side bangs look so I asked her to give me just a little so I could do it if I wanted and hide it if I wanted, well I left with just the right amount of side bangs but after I washed my hair I couldn't find them! I guess that means she did a good job bc I wanted to be able to hide them? lol
It's so funny when little ones get something in their head and won't let go of it! Layla insisted on wearing sunglasses all day one day, even when we were inside. Such cute pictures Mandy!
I read this article, blog, whatever you want to call it the other day and when I was finished I practically stood up and shouted, "Finally!" To summarize, JJ Watt gives her opinion on being pro-vaccine for her children. She backs it up with facts on how immunizations are really only effective with herd immunity, and that the theory that shots, specifically the MMR, cause autism has been disproven time and time again. JJ Watt uses this article to "come out" as pro-vaccine, and encourages the rest of us to do the same. The anti-vaccinators are the ones you hear all the time. Now it's our turn to take a stand. So that is what I am doing today. I vaccinate my kids, and I'm proud of it . I try to stay out of the mommy wars as much as possible. It doesn't affect my life if you co-sleep, formula feed, or clothe diaper. Your choices on how you raise your child, doesn't affect my child in any way. Except when it comes to vaccines....
Let's play a little game called "What's wrong with this picture?" No it's not that my bedroom is ridiculously messy. {though that is true..not all the time though, I swear!} If it's that I still sleep with a stuffed bunny, you'd be wrong too. {though that is also true...he makes a great pillow!} Yes I know I look much further along than 17 weeks pregnant, but that's not it either. Give up? Check out my hair. It's brown. As in opposite of blond, brown. Now I know most of you will be utterly shocked when I tell you this, but I am not a natural blond. I was as a kid, but once puberty hit my strands began to darker. But I revolted. I have a slight obsession with love being blond. And I have been {with help obviously} for the last 10 years or so, with the exception of my pregnancy with Little M. I didn't color my hair at all with my first pregnancy. I had a slight concern about the chemicals, and thought it would be good to give my hair ...
I'm sure you've all heard the exciting news that Kate Middleton is expecting! {don't stop reading..I promise there is more to this post than celebrity gossip} I totally called it two weeks ago, thank you very much . It's in her face, it looks different. Which also means she's having a girl, I'm calling it now . Anyway, tainting the excitement is the fact that Kate has been hospitalized due to Hyperemesis gravidarum, which is a form of morning sickness. It's like morning sickness on steroids . My heart breaks for the girl, cause I've been there. Twice . It's not something I would wish on my worst enemy. But the bonus to the princess having it? There will finally be more awareness, something I think is important. If you suffer from hyperemesis, you're not just complaining more. It's not that you just can't handle pregnancy like everyone else. It's debilitating . I shared a bit about my experience on a pr...
She is so cute! I love that she's just hanging out in your hoodie!
ReplyDeleteI get the bangs thing! I tried them a year ago I think, but I wasn't willing to fully commit to the side bangs look so I asked her to give me just a little so I could do it if I wanted and hide it if I wanted, well I left with just the right amount of side bangs but after I washed my hair I couldn't find them! I guess that means she did a good job bc I wanted to be able to hide them? lol
Love it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the pictures on the left side too!!!! lol.
SO ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteIt's so funny when little ones get something in their head and won't let go of it! Layla insisted on wearing sunglasses all day one day, even when we were inside. Such cute pictures Mandy!
ReplyDelete