Five Question Friday
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Not yet thankfully!
2. Where did you go on your very first date? {Like first first, not first with your spouse or significant other!}
I had just turned 16 and it was my very first boyfriend M. We went to the movies, but I honestly can't remember what we saw now!
3. What's your "silly" fear? {We're not talking water and heights}
Calling people on the phone. Not my friends or family, but doctors, customer service, etc. I make Skip do it most of the time!
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with it as it comes, or run far far away?
I'll deal with it if I have to but I prefer to run far far away. I *hate* confrontation!
5. Wood floors or carpet?
Wood floors, definitely. We have carpet upstairs in all our bedrooms right now since I think it's better for kids, but as soon as they are older we'll be ripping it up! I think wood floors look so much better and are much easier to clean.

Um. I HATE calling people on the phone. I've gotten a little bit better since having Carter- and since working at the Triage Desk when I was a nurse.. but oh my god- if I can get out of it.. or casually "forget" so that Husband can do it? Believe me, I do! AHHH! I can't stand it! Haha, too funny!
ReplyDeleteHmm. I agree.
ReplyDelete1. No. I haven't either. Yet. lol.
2. My very 'first' first date was with J. to the movies, we saw "Matrix Reloaded". (or maybe it was revolutions?? I dunno. it was in 2004/2005 lol.)
3. Wow. Same here. I don't like to do that either. Ha.
4. I usually deal with it right up front. But sometimes I 'stew' over it first.
5. Hmm...I adore wood floors. So I am going to say wood. However, I have 2 little kiddos so, carpet is good too. But wood is so much prettier, easier to clean, and you can always put a chic little rug down. ;)
I always have to call people in our house because Brad hates doing it too! I don't hate it buyt I do find myself mentally coming up with what I'm going to say when they answer! lol. I don't think I could pick between carpet and wood floors. I feel like they both have rooms that they are better in! But I do love that you can't stain wood floors!
ReplyDelete