Mother's Day 2011

Yesterday was truly a wonderful day.  It was the first time in three years that Skip was actually home for Mother's Day....and what a HUGE difference it made!  It was so nice to be able to just relax and spend time with Skip and Little M, without having to worry about any day-to-day chores, or change a single diaper! I truly felt appreciated for everything I do.  And as ridiculously excited as I am for New Baby to make its appearance, it was nice to cherish some special time as a family of three.
{Pictures are a mix of ones I took, and a few my big sis took}

I was awoken with gifts and the best card ever

We got dressed up

and put on our finest jewels.
There was some playing around,

a little hide-and-go seek,
some running,
and some wind in our hair.
There were lots of snuggles
and kisses.

And I thanked God for every second I am blessed to be her Mommy


Comments

  1. She couldn't be any cuter! She is such a beauty. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Hope you are having a good week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I feel bad I haven't stopped by in forever. I knew you were preggers but seeing that you are at the end surprised me! Congrats! And your little girl is so stinking cute! Oh and happy belated mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Skip being home to celebrate Mother's Day!! That's great! I love your card, that is too cute! And I love the photo and the look on M's face when she is running! I'm glad you had an awesome Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...