Pregnancy Update - Week 34
How far along - 34 weeks
Maternity clothes - I get a little depressed every morning when I have to find something to wear....maternity or not I am growing out of all my clothes. Who wants to start a nudist colony with me?!?
Weight gain - I refuse to weigh myself anymore. I've already hit 35lbs up from pre-pregnancy and don't care to see the number go up anymore.
Stretch marks - None, praise the Lord
Belly button - Definitely out
Sleep - All I want to do. Thankfully I'm most comfortable when I sleep so I try and do it as much as possible.
Best moment this week - Mother's Day....reminds me that all of this is worth it.
Foods I'm loving - Candy, some chocolate, and all carbs
Foods I'm hating - Anything healthy, haha {wish I was joking}
Movement - Slowing down a little since I think New Baby is running out of room. More rolls than punches and kicks these days.
Symptoms - Still nauseous, back pain, hip pain, stuffy nose, swelling, headaches, exhaustion
Gender - Still time to vote in the poll!! It's pretty even but I think boy is pulling ahead these days
What I'm looking forward to - Getting this baby out!! It can happily make it's appearace at 37 weeks...I'll be ready!
What I miss - My clothes....oh how I love and miss my cute summer things
Emotions - Cranky....I make a much better mom than mommy-to-be
Weekly wisdom - Ban all mirrors and pictures of yourself when pregnant
Maternity clothes - I get a little depressed every morning when I have to find something to wear....maternity or not I am growing out of all my clothes. Who wants to start a nudist colony with me?!?
Weight gain - I refuse to weigh myself anymore. I've already hit 35lbs up from pre-pregnancy and don't care to see the number go up anymore.
Stretch marks - None, praise the Lord
Belly button - Definitely out
Sleep - All I want to do. Thankfully I'm most comfortable when I sleep so I try and do it as much as possible.
Best moment this week - Mother's Day....reminds me that all of this is worth it.
Foods I'm loving - Candy, some chocolate, and all carbs
Foods I'm hating - Anything healthy, haha {wish I was joking}
Movement - Slowing down a little since I think New Baby is running out of room. More rolls than punches and kicks these days.
Symptoms - Still nauseous, back pain, hip pain, stuffy nose, swelling, headaches, exhaustion
Gender - Still time to vote in the poll!! It's pretty even but I think boy is pulling ahead these days
What I'm looking forward to - Getting this baby out!! It can happily make it's appearace at 37 weeks...I'll be ready!
What I miss - My clothes....oh how I love and miss my cute summer things
Emotions - Cranky....I make a much better mom than mommy-to-be
Weekly wisdom - Ban all mirrors and pictures of yourself when pregnant
![]() |
| Taken yesterday at 34 weeks |

I totally agree with you on banning all mirrors and not wanting to weight yourself. It's so depressing. 3 more weeks until full term!!
ReplyDeletei'm in the same boat! 35 weeks pregnant this week, also no longer looking at the scale, outgrowing all of my maternity clothes, and craving nothing but carbs and sugar! i totally understand! here's hoping the last few weeks go quickly for us both! :)
ReplyDeleteWhao its almost time! I can't wait to meet the little man, yes I think its a boy:)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteI've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation
I agree with you on the nudist colony thing it would make life so much easier!! I hate trying to find stuff to wear. You look good though even if you dont feel like it!!
ReplyDelete