Wee Bit Wednesday


{one}When was the last time you used a pay phone?
I honestly could not even tell you....probably calling boys at lunch from one in high school

{two}Did you ever fail a subject in school?
nope!

{three}Where do you get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Ewww, I hate red meat so no burgers for this girl!

{four}Have you ever served a jury?
Nope, I got called once, but they cancelled me the night before.  Though with Skip's job I won't ever actual be able to serve on a jury.

{five}How old were you when you moved out of your parents' house?
22 when I got married

{six}What is your favorite color to wear?
Pink, white, or black

{seven}Do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Not one pair, but I wear my flip flops all the time

{eight}Do you enjoy talk radio?
Not at all...nothing is more boring to me

{nine}If you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy food, what would it be?
Candy

{ten}Who is the best speaker you've ever heard in person?
George W. Bush at my cousin's West Point graduation in 2002...very inspirational

Comments

  1. i agree, talk radio is BORING! Just play the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No burgers?!?! I'm not a huge red meat fan, but every now and then I just need a cheeseburger!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

The State of my Marriage