I'm Coming Out too...Will You?
I read this article, blog, whatever you want to call it the other day and when I was finished I practically stood up and shouted, "Finally!" To summarize, JJ Watt gives her opinion on being pro-vaccine for her children. She backs it up with facts on how immunizations are really only effective with herd immunity, and that the theory that shots, specifically the MMR, cause autism has been disproven time and time again. JJ Watt uses this article to "come out" as pro-vaccine, and encourages the rest of us to do the same. The anti-vaccinators are the ones you hear all the time. Now it's our turn to take a stand. So that is what I am doing today. I vaccinate my kids, and I'm proud of it . I try to stay out of the mommy wars as much as possible. It doesn't affect my life if you co-sleep, formula feed, or clothe diaper. Your choices on how you raise your child, doesn't affect my child in any way. Except when it comes to vaccines....


Love the baby bump
ReplyDeleteWowza! you're ready to pop, sister! :) I love baby bumps, and yours is perfect. Good job going through the whole 10 days with this. I tend to start things like this and never finish them. Congrats!! I can't wait to meet your new little squishy baby!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your belly! Seriously you could put up pics of it everyday and I wouldn't get sick of it! I think I'm going to miss it when baby arrives! :) But for your sake I'll start crossing my fingers that baby does arrive soon!
ReplyDeleteCutest. Belly. Ever!
ReplyDelete