I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones
Let's play a little game called "What's wrong with this picture?" No it's not that my bedroom is ridiculously messy. {though that is true..not all the time though, I swear!} If it's that I still sleep with a stuffed bunny, you'd be wrong too. {though that is also true...he makes a great pillow!} Yes I know I look much further along than 17 weeks pregnant, but that's not it either. Give up? Check out my hair. It's brown. As in opposite of blond, brown. Now I know most of you will be utterly shocked when I tell you this, but I am not a natural blond. I was as a kid, but once puberty hit my strands began to darker. But I revolted. I have a slight obsession with love being blond. And I have been {with help obviously} for the last 10 years or so, with the exception of my pregnancy with Little M. I didn't color my hair at all with my first pregnancy. I had a slight concern about the chemicals, and thought it would be good to give my hair ...


Love the baby bump
ReplyDeleteWowza! you're ready to pop, sister! :) I love baby bumps, and yours is perfect. Good job going through the whole 10 days with this. I tend to start things like this and never finish them. Congrats!! I can't wait to meet your new little squishy baby!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your belly! Seriously you could put up pics of it everyday and I wouldn't get sick of it! I think I'm going to miss it when baby arrives! :) But for your sake I'll start crossing my fingers that baby does arrive soon!
ReplyDeleteCutest. Belly. Ever!
ReplyDelete