Accent Vlog

I was totally inspired by all of you doing an accent vlog, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon myself!  I'm linking up with Jenna for this so head over and check her out!  Also, please excuse my lack of make-up and post-workout clothes.  I wanted to get this done before I chickened out!


The instructions are to say these words:


Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught


And answer these questions:
•What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
•What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
•What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
•What do you call gym shoes?
•What do you say to address a group of people?
•What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
•What do you call your grandparents?
•What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
•What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
•What is the thing you change the TV channel with


oh and ps....AP thinks I sound way more Jersey than she does, even though we grew up in the same place!  Go check out I Love You More Than Carrots to compare!


Comments

  1. This was fun. One of my best friends is from Jersey, (not sure where) and I guess when she moved out to Ohio, she forced herself to loose the accent bc everyone would stop her mid sentence and make her say words over and over. Especially WATER. Your accent was NOTHING compared to what I've heard. :)

    I've never heard it called a TV Tuner, but that makes sense. I call it the Thingy most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MR. B in the background!! He's such a lush. LOL :) Love your Vlog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally have a Jersey accent! But it's stronger on some words than others. I laughed at how you say New Orleans because it's so different to me. Oh and the way you say Jersey. :) This was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it sounds like you have much of an accent at all!! Of course, I live around here so it might be different for people from other parts of the country. You are great on camera!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeee!!! You're so adorable!!! I loved watching this! And baby C??! I wanted to eat her up!! In all honesty, I don't think you sound THAT Jersey. It's noticable, but not so much so that you can't understand what you're saying. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came over from ILYMTC and I have to agree with AP you do have a smidge more of an accent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I don't think you have an accent at all! And I love that Charlotte popped in to say hello too! PS I've never tp-ed a house either! Maybe we need to do that together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I hear a slight Jersey accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! I don't really hear an accent. Baby C is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! I definitely detect a hint of Jersey! :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I had to be a copy cat and made one myself. I don't think you have THAT big of a Jersey accent, but when I was watching it Daniel walked in the room and said "Is she from Jersey?" LOL!

    Loved it and btw, Baby C is too freaking cute!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love actually seeing you. vs pictures! hmm...I don't hear a big accent but it might be me! and ps, you look gorgeous even without the make up and work out clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! You're adorable and so is Baby C!

    ReplyDelete
  14. don't worry i don't think you have an accent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found you from AP and I died when you said New Orl-eeeens. I am a NOLA girl and it always cracks me up when people say it that way!!! Locals say New Or-lins :)

    Your accent is very subtle, if noticable at all! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...