It's Awards Time!
I want to say a *huge* thank you to Mindy from All I Will Ever Need for bestowing on me not one, not two, but THREE blog awards! Mindy was one of my very first followers and I love the friendship we have developed over the years. The three awards she gave me are:



Now I know a lot of people think these awards are a little cheesy, but I like them. I think it's a fun way to get to know some new bloggers, and pass around some blogging love! {instead of all the cattiness going around recently}
I have to list seven things about myself, so let me see if I can think of things I haven't talked about before.
{one}I will only drink my coffee out of travel mugs, even though I'm rarely out of the house while drinking it
{two}I don't like to talk politics much on here, but I am starting to get *very* excited about a new possible presidential candidate. Let's just say his accent is the same as mine.
{three}I have been getting back into running again and will be signing up for a 5K in the spring. Can't wait!
{four}I could pretty much each Chili's chips and salsa every day for the rest of my life.
{five}I finally joined Pinterest and am *obsessed* now.
{six} Due to the previous statement {and a tighter budget these days} I have decided to make most of the Christmas gifts we are giving out this year. Get excited family:)
{seven} I love roadtrips! I haven't taken that many, but I think they're a good time. I can't wait to head up to upstate New York this weekend with Skip for my cousin's wedding! 6 hours alone with him in the car each way seems like heaven!
I am passing these three awards onto the following bloggers. Head over and check them out!
5oh Wifey: Life as a Mommy and Cop's Wife
Chronicles of KT
Gettin' Fritzy With It
Monica Loud and Proud
Mommy and Charlie {and Daddy and Bryar now too!!}


Now I know a lot of people think these awards are a little cheesy, but I like them. I think it's a fun way to get to know some new bloggers, and pass around some blogging love! {instead of all the cattiness going around recently}
I have to list seven things about myself, so let me see if I can think of things I haven't talked about before.
{one}I will only drink my coffee out of travel mugs, even though I'm rarely out of the house while drinking it
{two}I don't like to talk politics much on here, but I am starting to get *very* excited about a new possible presidential candidate. Let's just say his accent is the same as mine.
{three}I have been getting back into running again and will be signing up for a 5K in the spring. Can't wait!
{four}I could pretty much each Chili's chips and salsa every day for the rest of my life.
{five}I finally joined Pinterest and am *obsessed* now.
{six} Due to the previous statement {and a tighter budget these days} I have decided to make most of the Christmas gifts we are giving out this year. Get excited family:)
{seven} I love roadtrips! I haven't taken that many, but I think they're a good time. I can't wait to head up to upstate New York this weekend with Skip for my cousin's wedding! 6 hours alone with him in the car each way seems like heaven!
I am passing these three awards onto the following bloggers. Head over and check them out!
5oh Wifey: Life as a Mommy and Cop's Wife
Chronicles of KT
Gettin' Fritzy With It
Monica Loud and Proud
Mommy and Charlie {and Daddy and Bryar now too!!}
good for you to start running again...I need to start up again.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the awards!
Good luck on running! Maybe sometime we can do a 5K together? It will give us both something to train towards!
ReplyDeleteI hate talking politics anywhere. I don't blame you there!
Yay!congrats on your awards and thank you for mine!i graciously accept them and shall post shortly :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girlfriend! I will do this soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog; so cute! :)
ReplyDelete