Ride 'Em Cowboy...errr Cowgirls??

We were so happy to come home to Skip and a warm house on Monday, but we didn't have time to just sit and relax in it....we had some trick-r-treating to do!!  Both my girls dressed up like Jessie from Toy Story {I'm a lazy mom, what can I say}  And Skip donned a cowboy outfit to match them!

First we drove around and did some visiting with family and friends.  Then we hit the town!  A lot of towns banned trick-or-treating because of all the downed power lines and trees, but we were lucky enough not to be one of them!  I pushed Baby C around in her stroller for the first few houses and then brought her in the warmth while Skip and Little M finished getting as much candy as possible! {a post on how Halloween is a food-allergy parent's nightmare will be coming next week!}
Kinda looks like the end of the world huh?

We really had to navigate around all the branches down!

Pleased with her latest aquisition of candy!

Giving the stink eye since I won't let her have any candy



By the end of the day, Little M was on a *huge* sugar high and we were all drained from the past few days.  Bedtime definitely came earlier than usual that day!
Best picture I got of the two of them...sugar meltdown much?


Comments

  1. i'm so glad hubby was off to trick or treat with you guys! the girls look just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that the girls are in matching costumes! And hurray for getting to spend Halloween as a family! You're street looks gorgeous, I love all the plants and green!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...