Cheers to 30 Years!!

Today....this guy...my man Skip...has a birthday!!!  And it's not just any birthday...he's turning the big 3-0!!!! 


So in honor of such a big milestone, I thought I'd make a list of 30 reasons why I love him so much{these are in no particular order by the way}

1. His baby blues...Kill me every time

2.  His humor...he is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met

3. Letting me sleep in every day when I was pregnant

4. The pride and honor he has in his job

5. The selfless way he never once complained about having to go to Iraq

6. He's not afraid to show affection

7. He'll run out to the store all hours of the night to get me anything I'm craving {whether I'm pregnant or not}

8. The amazing father he is

9. The way he can't wait to wake up in the morning just to hang out with our girls

10. He rubs my feet whenever I want

11. He is super generous with everyone he meets

12. He loves hosting people over at our house

13. He wants to make sure everyone else is taken care of before himself

14. He's never nervous or stressed out

15. He stays calm in every situation

16. He was "Top Gun" in his class at the police academy

17. He has never once complained about anything I have spent money on

18. He always wants to take the girls out on "adventures"

19. He is constantly thinking of fun things he'll do with the girls when they're older

20. He is fiercely loyal to his friends

21. He put up with me being pregnant...and nauseous...and miserable for 9 months....twice

22. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time

23. He willingly changes diapers and gets up with the babies in the middle of the night

24. He humors all my crazy plans

25. He has terrible taste in music {we have to have some differences right!}

26. He is quick to come up with solutions to problems

27. He gives the best hugs

28. He is always doing what's best for our little family

29. He likes the Giants!

30. He is so freakin' cute!!



Happy Birthday old man ;-)  I hope the girls and I are able to give him a nice day and an awesome party tomorrow!!!!

Comments

  1. AWWW adorable idea! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Looks like you have a great Husband, Im sure he is going to have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th Skip!! Hope you have an awesome day with your ladies! And mama- this wa a great post! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Happy birthday again to your man:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've got yourself a keeper. And #17... I WISH my hubby did this! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Skip! Sounds like a great guy!! And baby C looks just like him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific post, i forgot how great i was!
    love you baby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Skip!! I hope you both have a fabulous time celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...