New Year's Eve
We really had a great New Year's this year. I normally don't like to build up New Year's too much, since it normally ends up falling flat. So even though Skip was actually off this year, we decided to just do something low-key with a few friends at home. We had three of our very best friends over to eat, relax, and ring in the year. It was pretty much like any other night, except we dressed up a little more than usual. We did make sure to wake up Little M just before midnight though! It was the first year we did it and she was really excited to partake in all the festivities!
Overall it was a really low-stress, relaxing way to ring in 2012!!!
| My sweet girls |
| The spread |
| Stromboli |
| Mini hotdogs |
| Spinach dip |
| Buffalo chicken pastry |
| Humus and pita chips |
| Chocolate covered cookie-dough balls |
| Brownies |
| Cinnamon roll bake |
| Tablescape...and my friend Linda brought even MORE food when she came! |
| Sleepy baby just before midnight |
| Noisemakers with Daddy |
| My bestie Linda |
| Me and Bill {we beat him in the fantasy football superbowl!!} |
| Me and Mike |
| Kiss in the New Year! |
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! I have total food envy every time I read one of your posts with food in it- lol!
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that all of this food looks to die for?? I hate diets lol!! Looks like you guys had a great time
ReplyDeleteOMG. Don't you know I'm on a strict diet and now I'm drooling over my keyboard??
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are just precious!
Happy New Year!
This just made me really really hungry... and it's 11pm at night! Dangit!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of your kids are absolutely precious and I love all the pics of the incredible food! Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at all of that yummy food! :p Glad you all had a great time!
ReplyDeletexo -S