Project Pinterest

I really could not be more excited about AP's link-up today.  Every since I finally caved and joined Pinterest, I've been obsessed!  Once I got the app on my phone?  Forget it...I could pin all night long!  But one of the things I love best is when I actually DO the things I've pinned!

This is why AP's Project Pinterest could not be more perfect!  {alliteration much?}  I'm so excited to share some of the things I've done and see what you all have been doing!

www.iloveyoumorethancarrots.com">textarea>

Now I wish I could say I had something super cute and amazing for my first pin, but it's really pretty easy and simple, but definitely practical! 

I saw this pin and couldn't help but daydream about all the room I'd have in my cabinet if I put all my spices up!  I simply ordered these off of Amazon and got to work as soon as they came.

It really is the simplest thing ever, you just peal off the back and stick them on!  You do have to make sure that you place them carefully, as they will peal up a little if you keep moving them around.  Also, make sure you leave room for the shelves in the cabinet...if you have spices sticking out on those spots, the door won't close properly. 

Mine doesn't look quite as pretty as the one I pinned, but it definitely got the job done!  It also helped me see which spices had expired so I can now go get some new ones {hence the whole empty row on top.


My skills are not exact as you can see


 
Now make sure to come back next week as I may already be working on a little something that looks like this!
 


Comments

  1. Ahhhh!! I love that spice rack pin! I've pinned the same thing and wanted to try it! I'm so glad it's as awesome as it seems! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put up a spice rack. I saw the pin and wanted to try it, but I'm always THAT person that can't get it to hang in the right place, or it falls down and doesn't stick, etc. Good to know this actually works!

    Also, the clock pieces? LOVE LOVE LOVE. I actually screen captured it last year because I wanted to recreate it. But, only having one child right now prevents me from having the whole "wall piece" done. I can't wait to see it done for you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have this pinned and have wondered if the racks really stick on well. So glad you tried it and I am now putting it on my list to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project!! I use a small cabinet for my spices, but this would give me so much more space! Thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea! I will definitely be trying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I have all my spices in a wire basket that pulls out like a drawer, but they're really hard to sort through to find what I want. Thanks for sharing this easy pin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and so practical. I need to do this pin so bad.

    So glad I found your blog :) you have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job!! I might have to try this one now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...