Moments
As parents, we're always trying to capture moments with our kids....important milestones, special outings, vacations, firsts, gorgeous pics perfect for a Christmas card.
But sometimes it's nice to just whip out the camera on a whim and just capture THEM. Mismatched clothes, messy post-nap hair, ever so important band aids on their chin, as they watch their current TV show moments. Moments that really capture who they are.
And I'm so glad I did.
But sometimes it's nice to just whip out the camera on a whim and just capture THEM. Mismatched clothes, messy post-nap hair, ever so important band aids on their chin, as they watch their current TV show moments. Moments that really capture who they are.
And I'm so glad I did.
these are great pictures! I agree that some of the best pics are the most random ones you capture!
ReplyDeleteThey are too cute!!!
ReplyDelete