A Photo Shoot with Mom
The other day I got all dressed up and asked Skip to take some pictures of me for my eShakti post. We quick popped upstairs while the girls were watching TV so we could take the pics in peace.
Just as we were finishing up, Emmy yelled up asking what we were doing. When we told her a mini-photo shoot, she demanded she get some pictures taken too!
So sweet and fun. I'm so glad to always have pictures taken with my girls.Especially ones where I actually have make-up one and am not rocking my mom bun.
Just as we were finishing up, Emmy yelled up asking what we were doing. When we told her a mini-photo shoot, she demanded she get some pictures taken too!
So sweet and fun. I'm so glad to always have pictures taken with my girls.
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! She's a doll!
ReplyDeletewhat are you talking about mom buns are AWESOME! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, you guys look great!!
ReplyDeleteAww you are both so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete