The Coloring of the Eggs

I was feeling pretty meh about Easter this year.  So there were no decorations put out and all the prep was done totally last minute.  

But no matter what, we had to make sure to decorate some eggs!  I didn't feel like wrangling Charlie this year {sorry babe} but Emmy has done it the past few years and simply loves it.  

This was the first year though that after we set everything up, we let her do all the work!  She could not have enjoyed it more.


Listening to the fizzy noise the tablets make when dropped in vinegar





Oh the sass




Showing off her work

Finished product

So pleased with herself!
So do you decorate eggs with your kids?  Do they do most of the work or do you get in on the fun as well?

Comments

  1. She's too cute! We skipped dyeing eggs this year because Aubrey is only 2, but I cannot wait until next year when we can do it!

    BTW- I love the binder clips on the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word- her hair is to die for. Just love it in the top knot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to let go of some of my "control issues" this year, but letting her do more of it was really a lot of fun.
    Also, the binder clips are ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had to let go of some of my "control issues" this year, but letting her do more of it was really a lot of fun.
    Also, the binder clips are ingenious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...