30 Miles in 30 Days - July weeks 1 and 2
Time for another week linking up with Manda for our 30 miles in 30 days!
Monday July 1 - 2.5 mile elliptical
Tuesday - none
Wednesday - 2.5 mile elliptical
Thursday - 2 mile run
Friday - 2 mile run
Saturday - none
Sunday - none
Monday - none
Tuesday - none
Wednesday - 3. 5 mile elliptical
July total - 12.5 miles
Unfortunately I seem to have hurt my knee pretty bad. It wasn't a sudden thing, but came on gradual. I took the four days off of working out to rest it. The elliptical aggravated it a little more yesterday, so I'm not sure how I'm going to do mile-wise coming up. I'm torn between loving and really wanting to workout, and not damaging myself permanently. We'll just have to see!
Go link up with Manda and join in the fun!
Monday July 1 - 2.5 mile elliptical
Tuesday - none
Wednesday - 2.5 mile elliptical
Thursday - 2 mile run
Friday - 2 mile run
Saturday - none
Sunday - none
Monday - none
Tuesday - none
Wednesday - 3. 5 mile elliptical
July total - 12.5 miles
Unfortunately I seem to have hurt my knee pretty bad. It wasn't a sudden thing, but came on gradual. I took the four days off of working out to rest it. The elliptical aggravated it a little more yesterday, so I'm not sure how I'm going to do mile-wise coming up. I'm torn between loving and really wanting to workout, and not damaging myself permanently. We'll just have to see!
Go link up with Manda and join in the fun!
You're doing awesome! I hope your knee heals quickly!
ReplyDeleteWell you sure did more than me!! I hope your knee starts to feel better!
ReplyDelete