If I Won the Lottery
I'm a little late in linking up with Becky this week, but this topic is so fun I just had to join in still!!
This week we are talking about what I would do if I won the lottery.
Okay, first and foremost I would probably totally and completely freak out. Once I was done waking up the sleeping babies with my screaming and crying, we would get a plan in order.
First, I would have a lawyer claim my money {don't want any creep-o's from my past trying to get their paws on my money}.
We would obviously max out the girls college funds first, set aside enough for their elementary and high school tuition, and invest a huge chunk of it.
Now onto the fun stuff!
I'd probably encourage Skip to quit his job. I'd definitely want a bigger house...nothing too huge, but definitely lots more room.
Our family and friends would be well taken care of as well.
I'd want to take a long, possible two week trip with Skip and the girls to Disney. Then I'd want to take another trip with our whole family to a warm tropical island. {we'd go on a private jet obviously so I don't have to worry about the girls screaming}.
I would splurge a little on some new clothes and make-up, and I would never color my hair with a box again! We'd upgrade my Xterra to something a little bigger, and trade in Skip's Toyota for an Audi. He'd probably splurge on a fun third car to play around in, and probably a boat as well.
As for how we'd spend our time, I'd become really involved in charity work, specifically helping out our military and veterans. There is so much help that those who served our country need, and I would want to help fulfill that need. I wouldn't just find a cause to donate money to though, I'd want to really get involved.
Maybe one day all these dreams can become a reality. What about you? What would you do if you won the lottery?
This week we are talking about what I would do if I won the lottery.
Okay, first and foremost I would probably totally and completely freak out. Once I was done waking up the sleeping babies with my screaming and crying, we would get a plan in order.
First, I would have a lawyer claim my money {don't want any creep-o's from my past trying to get their paws on my money}.
We would obviously max out the girls college funds first, set aside enough for their elementary and high school tuition, and invest a huge chunk of it.
Now onto the fun stuff!
I'd probably encourage Skip to quit his job. I'd definitely want a bigger house...nothing too huge, but definitely lots more room.
Our family and friends would be well taken care of as well.
I'd want to take a long, possible two week trip with Skip and the girls to Disney. Then I'd want to take another trip with our whole family to a warm tropical island. {we'd go on a private jet obviously so I don't have to worry about the girls screaming}.
I would splurge a little on some new clothes and make-up, and I would never color my hair with a box again! We'd upgrade my Xterra to something a little bigger, and trade in Skip's Toyota for an Audi. He'd probably splurge on a fun third car to play around in, and probably a boat as well.
As for how we'd spend our time, I'd become really involved in charity work, specifically helping out our military and veterans. There is so much help that those who served our country need, and I would want to help fulfill that need. I wouldn't just find a cause to donate money to though, I'd want to really get involved.
Maybe one day all these dreams can become a reality. What about you? What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would get a lawyer instantly too! That is the smartest bet!
ReplyDelete