A Breath of Fresh Air
The past few days have been pretty rough on me. I've been sick and Skip has been working so much I practically forgot he lives here. Yesterday afternoon was the last big push as Skip is finally off today and tomorrow.
But even though the end was in sight, I was struggling yesterday. On top of being sick, I pulled a muscle in my neck, and had a migraine that just wouldn't quit. And that lovely time from 4:00 till bedtime was just beginning.
But rather than let the girls whines get to me, I knew I needed a change of scenery to shake things up for a bit. So we quick put on our shoes, and I grabbed my big girl camera as we headed out to the backyard.
It was warm....breezy...and the lightening was just perfect. It was exactly what we all needed to get through the rest of the day.
Sometimes all you need is a breath of fresh air.
But even though the end was in sight, I was struggling yesterday. On top of being sick, I pulled a muscle in my neck, and had a migraine that just wouldn't quit. And that lovely time from 4:00 till bedtime was just beginning.
But rather than let the girls whines get to me, I knew I needed a change of scenery to shake things up for a bit. So we quick put on our shoes, and I grabbed my big girl camera as we headed out to the backyard.
It was warm....breezy...and the lightening was just perfect. It was exactly what we all needed to get through the rest of the day.
Sometimes all you need is a breath of fresh air.
FABULOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww....these are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteCould she be any cuter? I don't think so!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThese are just gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete