Zinio - Digital Magazine Subscription GIVEAWAY!!
These days, almost everything is online. Books, tv shows, even magazines. It keeps everything right at your fingertips, and really helps with the clutter in your house!
I was resistant to the whole digital book thing when it first came out. I liked holding something in my hands to read it. But with two kids and a busy schedule, I can't always remember to bring a book with me, or hunt around and find one to sit and read. But having them right on my phone has really helped me step up my reading game. I can browse a few pages anytime I have a minute alone.
That is why I was so excited when I found out about Zinio - The World's Largest Newsstand.
Zinio carries thousands of magazine titles from around the world. You can purchase subscriptions, or even single issues instantly from your computer or smart phone. You can then use them on your iPad, iPhone, Android mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. Zinio users can search, save and share stories from more than 5,000 magazine titles –– in 33 languages and 23 countries. It showcases over 5,000 digital magazines with readers from more than 200 countries.
Zinio has some really great promotions running right now as well.
NFL Kick-Off
- 25% of 1-year subscriptions
- Ends September 12
Shape Magazine - Complimentary 1-year (12 issues) digital subscriptions to Shape Magazine
- Provide name, address and email address to redeem - no credit card required
- End September 9
2 for 1
- get two years for the price of one on over 50 magazine titles
- Ends September 12
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received one subscription myself for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


.jpg)


I fancy getting FHM Philippines.
ReplyDeleteI would get Martha Stewart
ReplyDeleteGlamour UK
ReplyDelete