Today I Am

This day, November 11, I am many things.

I am thankful for all of our veterans.

I am humbled by their selflessness.

I am grateful that they are willing to step up so I don't have to.

I am in awe of their bravery.

I am blessed for all those I know who came home safely.

I am heartbroken for all those who did not come home.

I am honored to keep company with so many veterans who, without hesitation, answered the call to protect and defend this great country we live in.  Thank you to my husband, my cousin, my FIL, my uncle, and so so many friends.  Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed.

Now everyone go out and hug a veteran today!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...