Flashback Friday
As the NFL draft is currently taking place the next few days, I figured it was the appropriate time to share some old photos of Emmy from the first time we took her to Giant's stadium. For years our friends and I had attended the big draft day party the Giants held every year. And when Emmy was 5 months old, I was beyond excited to have her join in the tradition!
Sadly this was the last Draft Day party held this way. They stopped them for a while, and now they're only open to season ticket holders. But I'm glad that we got to bring Emmy when we did at least! I promised Emmy we could go down and watch training camp this summer, and she's super excited. I'm glad she's starting to love football as much as her mom. Good thing I got her started off so young!
![]() |
| Yeah that's Howard Cross reaching for my baby! |
Sadly this was the last Draft Day party held this way. They stopped them for a while, and now they're only open to season ticket holders. But I'm glad that we got to bring Emmy when we did at least! I promised Emmy we could go down and watch training camp this summer, and she's super excited. I'm glad she's starting to love football as much as her mom. Good thing I got her started off so young!












SOOOOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is the first year I had a lot to do with the draft. It was fun! Looks like you've been having fun for a long time.
ReplyDelete