Need a little spruce around the house? Check out Cozy Wall Art
If you've ever been to my house before, then you know I have a love of vinyl stickers/quotes. I have them placed strategically all over the house. In the kitchen, by the front door, dining room, and in each of the girls rooms. So when I was contacted by Cozy Wall Art {www.CozyWallArt.com} I literally jumped at the chance to try out one of their vinyls.
As I perused their site, I was stuck by two things. First, they have so many great vinyls to chose from, I could barely decide what I wanted. Second of all, they are really reasonably priced. A lot of vinyls I see these days are super expensive and definitely not in my budget. This site seems to have vinyls for everyone's budget. Also, orders over $50 ship for free!!
I finally decided on the ABC Blocks Full Alphabet Wall Decal. I loved that I was able to chose not only the size I wanted, but the color as well. I knew this would be a great addition to the girls' playroom, especially as I will be doing a little modified home-schooling of Charlie next year.
My item was shipped when I was told it would be and shipping did not take long at all. I was super impressed when I received my item. Along with the decal I received details instructions on how to apply it, a plastic card to help with application, a sample decal to try on the wall, plus a few lollipops for the girls! I absolutely love little touches like that. It shows that they are really a company that cares.
Skip and I put up the wall art the other night and it could not have been easier. We wiped down the wall and cut apart the letters so I could hang them just the way I wanted to. All you have to do then is peel off the backing, place it on the wall. Use the plastic card enclosed to rub it into the wall, and remove the front paper. Easy!!
I absolutely love the way it turned out, and the girls were super excited as well. Charlie immediately started touching each letter and asking me which was which. Exactly what I was hoping for. Cozy Wall Art is definitely a company I will order again from in the future. I'm already planning on a few touches of wall decals for Charlie's new big girl room!
Cozy Wall Art creates original vinyl wall art and produces it out of their tiny Texas studio. They offer so many products such as wall pattern decals, wall quotes, wall decals, and custom name decals. They have everything you could want to decorate your home with affordable, quality work.
You can order from them here and also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Feel free to sign up for their mailing list as well!
As I perused their site, I was stuck by two things. First, they have so many great vinyls to chose from, I could barely decide what I wanted. Second of all, they are really reasonably priced. A lot of vinyls I see these days are super expensive and definitely not in my budget. This site seems to have vinyls for everyone's budget. Also, orders over $50 ship for free!!
I finally decided on the ABC Blocks Full Alphabet Wall Decal. I loved that I was able to chose not only the size I wanted, but the color as well. I knew this would be a great addition to the girls' playroom, especially as I will be doing a little modified home-schooling of Charlie next year.
My item was shipped when I was told it would be and shipping did not take long at all. I was super impressed when I received my item. Along with the decal I received details instructions on how to apply it, a plastic card to help with application, a sample decal to try on the wall, plus a few lollipops for the girls! I absolutely love little touches like that. It shows that they are really a company that cares.
Skip and I put up the wall art the other night and it could not have been easier. We wiped down the wall and cut apart the letters so I could hang them just the way I wanted to. All you have to do then is peel off the backing, place it on the wall. Use the plastic card enclosed to rub it into the wall, and remove the front paper. Easy!!
I absolutely love the way it turned out, and the girls were super excited as well. Charlie immediately started touching each letter and asking me which was which. Exactly what I was hoping for. Cozy Wall Art is definitely a company I will order again from in the future. I'm already planning on a few touches of wall decals for Charlie's new big girl room!
Cozy Wall Art creates original vinyl wall art and produces it out of their tiny Texas studio. They offer so many products such as wall pattern decals, wall quotes, wall decals, and custom name decals. They have everything you could want to decorate your home with affordable, quality work.
You can order from them here and also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Feel free to sign up for their mailing list as well!
Comments
Post a Comment