Pop Secret Perfect Pop App

This post is sponsored by Pop Secret, but my opinions are all my own.

Family movie nights have been a regular occurrence around here since Emmy was little.  Though the day changes with Skip's schedule, we have them almost weekly.  As parents, we know that our time with our kids is fleeting and so precious.  Because of this there are few things I love more than snuggling up on the couch with them and watching a movie!

We always make sure to have a kid-friendly movie queued up to go.  Charlie has her milk, Emmy her juice, and the best part?  Snacks a plenty!  Chocolate, gummy candy, and Pop Secret Popcorn are a must.  But nothing ruins movie night more than burned popcorn...am I right?

The downside to trying to achieve the perfect bag of popcorn is that someone {usually me} has to stand in front of the microwave while it's popping, attempting to count the pops or something to make sure it doesn't burn.  And I don't know about you, but that is never fun...nor am I really that good about it.  I remember being so excited years ago when the POPCORN button was being introduced on microwaves {wow I'm old} However, it still never really worked the way I'd always hoped and I was still ending up with burned popcorn.

But now, thanks to Pop Secret and the Pop Secret App, I no longer have to stand there counting kernels or suffer through another bag of burned popcorn!  Not only that, it is so easy to use!

 All you have to do is download the Pop Secret App {which is free to download!}, grab your favorite Pop Secret Popcorn and you're ready to go!

For our movie night I bought Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter, cause in my world, the more butter the better!!


Put the bag into your microwave.


Either press the popcorn button on your microwave, or set it to the time listed on the bag.

Open the Pop Secret App, make sure the volume is all the way up on your phone, and point it towards the microwave.


As your popcorn pops, the app listens to each kernel to give you the perfect time to stop the timer.  I just loved watching the little bag grow higher and higher on the screen!


As soon as your bag has reached popcorn perfection, the app tells you when to stop.


Perfectly popped popcorn!


See, none of those burned spots in the bag I am usually so used to seeing.



Nothing better than a perfect bag of Pop Secret Popcorn to add to our family movie night!


I am hooked!  We will never make another bag of Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter without the Pop Secret App again!

If you're not a huge butter fan, you can also try out all these other delicious Pop Secret Popcorn flavors:
Homestyle
Butter
Light Butter
94% Fat Free Butter
Extra Butter

The Pop Secret App can be used with an IPhone 5+ on iOS 7+


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pop Secret.  All experiences and opinions are my own. 

http://ooh.li/fb448b4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...