French Toast Review and Giveaway
Big things are happening around here this week as Emmy starts kindergarten! She's been at this school for two years and was in full-day school last year, so not all that much is different this year. The two things that will change are that she'll have homework every day now, and she has to wear a uniform every day.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for this change. No longer scrambling around in the morning looking for the perfect cute, yet comfortable outfit. No more asking Emmy to change when she put on a princess costume again, and doesn't understand why I won't let her wear it to school. Mornings will be much easier now.
I wore uniforms all throughout elementary and high school and absolutely loved it. It is nice to just concentrate on my school work, and not what everyone else was wearing. I really think every school can benefit from uniforms, or at least a strict dress code.
I was very excited then when I was contacted by French Toast to do a review. They have quality, yet affordable uniform pieces. Cost is a huge concern when a school requires a uniform or dress code. Thankfully French Toast is there to help offset the cost.
They carry your typical uniform pieces, jumpers, blouses, pants, etc, but they are so much more than that. Shoes, hair accessories, book bags, and active wear. There is something for every child here, even those not in school yet!
The items I chose to review were the navy blue lined jacket,
three covered headbands,
navy knit bike shorts,
and navy cable knit knee high socks.
First off, how adorable is the way they shipped them to me. Emmy and Skip were arguing over who got to keep the bag!
I was very impressed with the quality of the pieces. Like I said, I wore a uniform for 13 years, and also worked in a school uniform store for 4 years....so I like to think of myself as a bit of a uniform expert. These pieces are of the highest quality I've seen, and yet they do not come with the high end price tag. The regular prices are completely reasonable, and they always seem to be running special and selling clearance items. They carry both girl uniforms and boy uniforms.
No the best part for you is that French Toast has offered to give away two tops and one bottom of the winner's choice! Please enter through Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer:I received these items for free in order to complete my review. All thoughts, opinions, and pictures are my own.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for this change. No longer scrambling around in the morning looking for the perfect cute, yet comfortable outfit. No more asking Emmy to change when she put on a princess costume again, and doesn't understand why I won't let her wear it to school. Mornings will be much easier now.
I wore uniforms all throughout elementary and high school and absolutely loved it. It is nice to just concentrate on my school work, and not what everyone else was wearing. I really think every school can benefit from uniforms, or at least a strict dress code.
I was very excited then when I was contacted by French Toast to do a review. They have quality, yet affordable uniform pieces. Cost is a huge concern when a school requires a uniform or dress code. Thankfully French Toast is there to help offset the cost.
They carry your typical uniform pieces, jumpers, blouses, pants, etc, but they are so much more than that. Shoes, hair accessories, book bags, and active wear. There is something for every child here, even those not in school yet!
The items I chose to review were the navy blue lined jacket,
three covered headbands,
navy knit bike shorts,
and navy cable knit knee high socks.
First off, how adorable is the way they shipped them to me. Emmy and Skip were arguing over who got to keep the bag!
I was very impressed with the quality of the pieces. Like I said, I wore a uniform for 13 years, and also worked in a school uniform store for 4 years....so I like to think of myself as a bit of a uniform expert. These pieces are of the highest quality I've seen, and yet they do not come with the high end price tag. The regular prices are completely reasonable, and they always seem to be running special and selling clearance items. They carry both girl uniforms and boy uniforms.
No the best part for you is that French Toast has offered to give away two tops and one bottom of the winner's choice! Please enter through Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer:I received these items for free in order to complete my review. All thoughts, opinions, and pictures are my own.
Just a classic short sleeve polo:)
ReplyDeleteIf I won, I would get the Adjustable Waist Double Knee Pant (Modern Fit) and 2 polos. I have 2 boys wearing uniforms, so this would be a great help! (Lisa David Carr in r/c)
ReplyDeleteI would like the regular polo shirts in navy or white...livivua
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the red sports polo.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Short Sleeve Peter Pan Blouse with Lace Trim Collar, and some khaki pants.
ReplyDeleteI would get the Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt.
ReplyDeleteET Pruitt