Workout Wednesday

Welcome to another week of workout Wednesdays!  I hope some of you are inspired to link up this week!

Here is what I have been up to the past week:
Wednesday October 8: 3.5 mile run
Thursday: none
Friday: 8 mile run
Saturday: 4.2 mile run
Sunday: Shred level 2
Monday: one week Shred {weights section}
Tuesday: 5.2 mile run

Weekly miles - 20.9
Monthly total - 32.4
Weekly total workouts: 6
Monthly total - 11

I took on less rest day this week than last, and my mileage was a little higher.  I still feel like I'm struggling with motivation.  Even once I get out there I'm having a tough time doing longer runs.  Maybe if I finally clean up my eating habits a little bit it'll help!

Am I the only one who goes through a workout funk?


Mommy Musings


Don't forget to come link up!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of my Marriage

Stay Jersey Strong

What I've learned from years of mothering - A guest post by MY MOM!!