February Goals
I have never been one to make monthly goals before. Resolutions in January? Sure. But never different goals every month. But I saw a few other blogger's goals for February this morning and I got inspired. Winter is such a tough time for me {my body was really made to live in Florida} and I have really been struggling this year. I'm hoping that making some set goals will give me focus and help get me out of my funk!
{one} Workout every day. Between injuries, sickness, and snow, I only worked out 12 days last month. I really want to get back into the routine of doing something every day.
{two} Finish editing my book. I've done a first edit already, but I want to buckle down and get it ready to have other people read it. I have a few friends who are going to give me feedback and I want to get it to them by the end of the month.
{three} Go on one date night. Skip and I finally joined the world of hiring a babysitter. She's amazing and so good with our girls, so I want to take advantage of that at least once this month!
{four} Read three books. I'm in the middle of four books, so it shouldn't be too hard!
{five} Bleach the grout in the kitchen. I am long overdue for this, time to buckle down and get it done!
I'll just start with five and see how well I get on. What about you? Do you ever make monthly goals? Does it help you stay on track? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?
{one} Workout every day. Between injuries, sickness, and snow, I only worked out 12 days last month. I really want to get back into the routine of doing something every day.
{two} Finish editing my book. I've done a first edit already, but I want to buckle down and get it ready to have other people read it. I have a few friends who are going to give me feedback and I want to get it to them by the end of the month.
{three} Go on one date night. Skip and I finally joined the world of hiring a babysitter. She's amazing and so good with our girls, so I want to take advantage of that at least once this month!
{four} Read three books. I'm in the middle of four books, so it shouldn't be too hard!
{five} Bleach the grout in the kitchen. I am long overdue for this, time to buckle down and get it done!
I'll just start with five and see how well I get on. What about you? Do you ever make monthly goals? Does it help you stay on track? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?
Comments
Post a Comment