Stationary, Invitations, Minted has it all!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the company Minted before.  For years they have been one of the most popular online stationary stores.  I swear over half the Christmas cards I receive from friends and family have the beautiful 'Minted' stamped on the back.  They are always the highest quality material and have the most beautiful designs.

I'll be honest, Skip and I even contemplated having a 10 year wedding anniversary party this year, just so I could order invitations from Minted 's new collection.  We eventually decided on a trip away instead, but not after I picked out my favorite designs.
    





Aren't they gorgeous?!  Minted is known for it's exemplary stationary, but did you also know they now carry home decor as well?  Fabric, wall art, and children's room signs.  Both the girls' rooms need a little sprucing up now that they're getting older, so you know a few of these pieces will be making their way in there!





So make sure to head over and check out Minted for all your home and stationary needs!!





Disclaimer: I received a credit to Minted for my review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.  All pictures are from Minted.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Coming Out too...Will You?

I Will Fight You Pregnancy Hormones

It's time to say goodbye...