I read this article, blog, whatever you want to call it the other day and when I was finished I practically stood up and shouted, "Finally!" To summarize, JJ Watt gives her opinion on being pro-vaccine for her children. She backs it up with facts on how immunizations are really only effective with herd immunity, and that the theory that shots, specifically the MMR, cause autism has been disproven time and time again. JJ Watt uses this article to "come out" as pro-vaccine, and encourages the rest of us to do the same. The anti-vaccinators are the ones you hear all the time. Now it's our turn to take a stand. So that is what I am doing today. I vaccinate my kids, and I'm proud of it . I try to stay out of the mommy wars as much as possible. It doesn't affect my life if you co-sleep, formula feed, or clothe diaper. Your choices on how you raise your child, doesn't affect my child in any way. Except when it comes to vaccines....
Josiah had this problem at his birthday party on Saturday. We had to make a sudden and swift exit as he was already IN his spare outfit. Lol
ReplyDeleteThat happened to us once when Riley was 3 weeks old! Thankfully I had an extra onesie and pants for instances like that!
ReplyDeleteThis… happened to me!!! Ahhh!!!
ReplyDeleteI have learned my lesson the hard way too. My son had a puking incident at a restaurant. I had spare clothes for him in the car but nothing for me to change into. Luckily we were close to our house. Now I have an extra shirt in the car for me too!
ReplyDeleteso, where's the story???!!! Come on, Mandy, you're holding out on us!
ReplyDeleteI'm always thinking that I should have an extra outfit for ME too, because when my son has an accident, it usually ends up on me. I haven't put an extra outfit in my car yet, but I'm sure I will after I have that "I wish I had it now" moment.
ReplyDelete